Hi friends! 🙂
Dr. Brad here with a new talk on vector calculus. This talk is meant as a review for students taking calculus III (or whatever the vector calculus analog at your school happens to be).
- Review of vectors.
- Applications of vectors from a model submarine.
- Line integral of a vector field.
- Conservative vector fields.
- The Biot-Savart Law.
- Surface integrals of vector fields (flux integrals).
- Gradient, Laplacian, Divergence, and Curl.
- The Divergence Theorem.
- Stokes’s Theorem.
I hope you find this talk helpful friends!
Keep a stiff upper lip and carry on. The end of the semester will be here soon enough! 😀
All the best friends,
-Dr. Brad 🙂