This calculus video tutorial explains how to integrate rational functions by using partial fractions decomposition. It provides plenty of examples and practice problems for you to work on.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Partial Fraction Decomposition
2. Linear Factors vs Quadratic Factors Including Repeating Ones!
3. Systems of Equations – Substitution and Elimination Methods
4. Indefinite Integral and Rational Functions
5. Integrating Using U-Substitution
6. Integration techniques – Completing The Square Method
7. Using Long Division When the Degree of the Numerator is Greater than the Denominator
8. Trigonometric Substitution With Tan
9. Inverse Trig Functions and Natural Logarithms
10. Square Roots and Radicals