This video shows you how to graph almost any equation that you may encounter in Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, College Algebra, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, or Calculus AP course.
Example Problems Include The Following Topics:
1. How To Graph Linear Equations By Making a Data Table and Plotting Points
2. How To Graph Linear Equations In Slope Intercept Form Without a Calculator – Y=mx+b
3. Graphing Linear Equations In Standard Form By Finding The X and Y Intercepts: Ax+By=C
4. How To Graph Horizontal and Vertical Line Equations
5. How To Graph Linear Equations Containing Inequalities By Hand
and How To Identify The Right Region To Shade
6. How To Use The Slope Even If It’s a Fraction or How To Use Rise over Run To Find The Next Successive Point After Plotting The Y-intercept.
7. How To Graph a Quadratic Equation In Standard Step By Step
Y = ax^2+bx+c
8. Graphing Quadratic Equations In Vertex Form Y = a(x-h)^2+k
9. How To Convert a Quadratic Equation In Standard Form Into Vertex Form or Factored Form By Completing The Square
9. How To Find The Vertex of a Quadratic Equation By Using X = -b/2a to find the axis of symmetry and the maximum and minimum point.
10. How To Graph Absolute Value Functions / Equations Using Transformations & slope.
11. How To Graph Cubic Functions Using Horizontal & Vertical Shifts
12. How To Graph Radical Functions – Square Root & Cube Root Using Reflection About The X and Y Axis
13. How To Graph Rational Functions Includind 1/x and 1/x^2
14. How To Find The Horizontal, Vertical, & Slant or Oblique Assymptote of a Rational Function
15. How To Graph Exponential Equations By Making a Table Plotting Two Points and The Horizontal Assymptote
16. How To Graph Logarithmic Functions By Making a Table Plotting Two Points and The Vertical Assymptote