This algebra video tutorial focuses on solving direct, inverse, and joint variation word problems. It shows you how to write the appropriate equation / formula and how to solve for K and y. This video contains plenty of notes, examples, and practice problems with answers / solutions to help you with your worksheet assignment or upcoming quiz. This video is for high school students taking algebra 1 or 2.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Writing the equation / formula – k x y and z
2. Direct Variation Concepts
3. Inverse Variation Word Problems
4. Solving Joint Variation Problems
5. Square, Cube, and Square Root of X and Z