This calculus video tutorial shows you how to find the derivative of exponential and logarithmic functions. it also shows you how to perform logarithmic differentiation. It contains plenty of examples and practice problems that involve differentiation techniques such as the power rule, product rule, quotient rule, and the chain rule.
Calculus Video Playlist:
Algebra Online Course:
Access to Premium Videos:
Here is a list of topics:
1. Derivatives of Exponential Functions – e^x, e^2x, e^3x, e^x^2, e^2, e^u.
2. Exponential & Trigonometric Functions – e^sinx and e^cos(2x)
3. Derivatives of Natural Logarithmic Functions – lnx, ln(x^2), ln(2x), ln(x+1)
4. Product Rule – xe^x, xlnx, and x^2lnx
5. Quotient Rule – lnx/x
6. Chain Rule with Natural Logs – ln(lnx), ln(ln(lnx))
7. Chain Rule – Logarithmic and Trig Functions – ln(cosx) and ln(sinx)
8. Derivatives of Standard Logarithmic Functions – log(1-x), log(2x), and log(x^2)
9. Derivatives of Exponential Functions without base e – 2^x, 4^x^2, and 7^(4x-x^2)
10. Logarithmic Differentiation Process & Equation / Formula
11. x^sinx, x^x, and x^lnx