Take a glimpse into me and my tutor, Rebecca’s, minds in our first official Physics Made Easy video! (We have 3 unofficial ones on this channel, on Eddy Currents/Magnetic Fields.) Anyways in this video we show you guys how we would tackle a pretty tricky Centripetal Force/Acceleration problem that we modified, involving a sugar cube that is moving in a circular motion inside a cone!
● 0:00-5:15 Part 1 – Which is the Centripetal Force?
● 5:15-14:45 Part 2 – What is the value of Fn/Common Mistake/Misconceptions!
● 14:45-18:15 Part 3 – What is the velocity the sugar cube is traveling at?
● 19:19-End – Bloops!
●●● A HUGE special thanks to all my Patrons on Patreon for helping support this channel and keeping all these videos free!
Special shout outs to:
1). Karen Hung (Staten Island, NY – Boston University Class of 2014 – Alum)
2). Professor Chip Celenza (Boston, MA – Boston University – Biology / Genetics Professor)
3). Safiya Nur (Silver Springs, MD – Former Montgomery College/UMaryland College Park Student | Current Orgo Made Easy Tutor!)
●●● Interested in joining them and helping support these videos? Check out ————}(https://www.Patreon.com/OrgoMadeEasy) you can help by pitching in as little as 1$ a month! Thank you again even just for watching!
● Concepts covered/related: Centripetal Force | Centripetal Acceleration | Circular Motion | Newton’s Second Law | Box on Incline | Normal Force
● Problem of The Day (POTD) Series’ Playlist – (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP0TLbeMObSwFMB2RgqfszvQMkT0sMWyd)
● Organic Chemistry I Playlist – http://goo.gl/nYzkkA
● Organic Chemistry II Playlist – http://goo.gl/vt36TB
● Physics Made Easy Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP0TLbeMObSwqIfOSJLFhbl8PXMB10kZO
● We Are Orgo Made Easy! (Welcome Part 1) – (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5b0ugnM3Uw)
● Orgo Made Easy Instagram | Problems of The Day! – https://youtu.be/cnIW9EOEIBI
● Become a Patron + Free Private Tutoring Lottery! http://www.Patreon.com/OrgoMadeEasy (In-Person or Skype!)
● Private Tutoring Information:
I offer In-Person Private Tutoring in Boston and NYC, and if you live elsewhere on this awesome planet I offer online SKYPE tutoring that is accompanied with a whiteboard program, videos, images, and more! For more info check here: http://orgomadeeasy.org/private-tutoring/ and contact me via my “Orgo Made Easy” Facebook page or email: OrgoMadeEasy@Gmail.com
Make sure you share this with your friends if you found it helpful, and I would love it if you leave some comments to let me know if I’m on the right track ;).
Subscribe to get updated when I make new videos!
Connect with me on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter!
Help Support Me Here————–http://www.Patreon.com/OrgoMadeEasy